Kraton Corporation (KRA) Announces Global Price Increase For All HSBC Products
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global sustainable producer of specialty polymers and high-value bio-based products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, announces a general price increase of 330 USD/MT ($0.15 cents per pound) for all HSBC products. Subject to the terms of any applicable contracts and obligations this price increase will be effective April 1, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kraton's(KRA) BiaXam Granted Section 18 Emergency Exemption by EPA for Specific Applications in Georgia, Utah, and Minnesota
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Credicorp (BAP) to Hold Citing Election Risks
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY22 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Provides FY21 Revenues Outlook