Kraft Heinz (KHC) Receives Notice of Partial Stock Distribution by 3G Capital
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Kraft Heinz Company (Nasdaq: KHC) (“Kraft Heinz” or the “Company”) received notice that funds affiliated with 3G Capital (“3G”), the Company’s second largest stockholder, have distributed approximately 88 million shares of Kraft Heinz common stock to external investors in its funds.
The notice also indicated that following the distribution, 3G’s co-founders and partners would continue to hold approximately 7.9% of the Company through 3G funds and that the remaining shares held by the 3G funds are subject to a voluntary 60-day lock-up.
“3G has been a valued partner through a series of milestones that have transformed and strengthened the Company’s business and market position over the last several years,” said Miguel Patricio, Chief Executive Officer and Chair of the Board of Kraft Heinz. “We look forward to continuing to work with 3G as well as Berkshire Hathaway, our largest investor.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) to Outperform
- Bausch + Lomb (BLCO) Announces Brett Icahn and Gary Hu Have Been Appointed to its Board of Directors
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Appoints Deb Cupp to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!