Kontoor Brands Inc. (KTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kontoor Brands Inc. (NYSE: KTB) reported Q4 EPS of $1.23, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $661 million versus the consensus estimate of $646.13 million.
“We finished 2020 with great momentum, a testament to our teams’ unwavering focus on execution throughout this unprecedented year. We win together, and make no mistake, we are winning in the marketplace by expanding existing leadership positions and extending our reach to new consumers. I want to thank our colleagues around the globe for their perseverance and resolve, helping Kontoor deliver superior returns for all of our stakeholders,” said Scott Baxter, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kontoor Brands.
“Our strong fourth quarter performance is also a result of the strategic measures we’ve taken over the last two years, allowing us to not only navigate near-term challenges, but also position the company for success in 2021 and beyond. Focused investments in brand-enhancing initiatives, technology and talent are setting the stage for an exciting next phase of our journey in which we expect accelerating long-term sustainable growth,” added Baxter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kontoor Brands Inc. (KTB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q1 EPS of EUR3.21 on Revenues of EUR4.36B; Offers 2Q Revenue Outlook
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat
- Universal Stainless & Alloy (USAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c, Revenues Beat