KnowBe4, Inc. (KNBE) Prices 9.5M Share IPO at $16/Sh
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KnowBe4, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNBE), provider of the leading security awareness platform, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 9,500,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $16.00 per share. KnowBe4 is offering 9,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock, and certain selling stockholders are offering 500,000 shares of KnowBe4’s Class A common stock. In addition, the underwriters of the initial public offering have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,425,000 shares of Class A common stock from KnowBe4 at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. KnowBe4 will not receive any proceeds from any sales of shares by the selling stockholders. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 22, 2021 under the symbol "KNBE" and the offering is expected to close on April 26, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Securities and KKR Capital Markets, LLC are acting as lead bookrunners for the offering. Citigroup and UBS Investment Bank are acting as additional bookrunners for the offering. Baird, Canaccord Genuity, Cowen, Needham & Company, Piper Sandler and Truist Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 21, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valneva SE (VLAN) Prices 2.318M ADS IPO at $26.41/ADS
- Maquia Capital Acquisition Corp. (MAQC) Prices 16M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Jessica Alba's The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Prices 25.807M Share IPO at $16/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesUBS, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, Cowen & Co, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!