Knight Transportation (KNX) Has Acquire Majority Ownership Position in Eleos, a Greenville, SC Based Software Provider
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On Monday, February 1, 2021, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE: KNX), announced it has acquired a majority ownership position in Eleos, a Greenville, SC based software provider.
Eleos has created an independent and programmable mobile driver workflow platform for trucking fleets and truck operators. The platform integrates with a wide variety of telematics, fleet management, and dispatch systems. North American fleet leaders, including Knight-Swift, rely on Eleos to orchestrate communication with their driving associates in a way that increases both profits and driver satisfaction.
Knight-Swift CEO, Dave Jackson offered the following, “The Eleos team and their software platform have been invaluable in creating a driver digital experience that enables safety, productivity, and low driver turnover.” He continued, “We especially appreciate the data privacy Eleos assures each customer, and such privacy will continue for each individual customer in the future.”
Kevin Survance, CEO of Eleos commented, “This transaction is built on the strong foundation of trust and respect that Eleos has long held for the Knight-Swift leadership team; a team that, in my view, possesses a powerful combination of business skill and integrity. Now, backed by the strength of Knight-Swift, Eleos is well-equipped to achieve the goal of being the most trusted platform for mobile driver workflow in the transportation industry. I can say with complete sincerity that we are humbled and honored to join the Knight-Swift family of companies.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- McGrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Acquires Modular Kitchen Rental Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!