Kimco Realty (KIM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 3.7% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kimco Realty (NYSE: KIM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on March 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kimco Realty (KIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.27; 6.5% Yield
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!