Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Miss on Revenues; Offers 1H18 EPS/Revenue Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.71, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $878 million versus the consensus estimate of $885.47 million.
First Half Fiscal 2018 Outlook
Keysight provides guidance based on current market conditions and expectations. Given Keysight’s headquarters was under mandatory evacuation for more than three weeks due to the northern California wildfires, the seasonality of revenue will be impacted in the next few quarters and the company is focusing its guidance on the first half of fiscal year 2018.
Keysight’s first half of 2018 GAAP revenue is expected to be approximately $1,748 million and non-GAAP revenue for the first half of 2018 is expected to be approximately $1,775 million. Keysight’s first quarter 2018 GAAP revenue is expected to be in the range of $762 million to $802 million and non-GAAP revenue is expected to be in the range of $780 million to $820 million, reflecting unusual seasonality due to the impact to operations from the northern California wildfires.
Non-GAAP earnings per share for the first half of 2018 are expected to be approximately $1.29 and first quarter 2018 non-GAAP earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $0.29 to $0.43. Non-GAAP earnings per share as projected for the first quarter and first half of fiscal year 2018 exclude items that pertain to future events and are not currently estimable with a reasonable degree of accuracy. Therefore, no reconciliation to GAAP amounts has been provided. Further information is discussed in the section titled “Non-GAAPMeasures” below.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Deckers Brands (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.20; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Globant (GLOB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!