Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY20 Revenues Guidance Outlook
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.33, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.09 billion.
Fourth Quarter Financial Summary
- GAAP revenue grew 7 percent to reach $1.120 billion, when compared with $1.047 billion last year.
- Non-GAAP revenue grew 7 percent to reach $1.122 billion. Non-GAAP core revenue, which also excludes the impact of foreign currency changes and revenue associated with businesses acquired or divested within the last twelve months, increased 7 percent.
- GAAP net income was $195 million, or $1.02 per share, compared with GAAP net loss of $114 million, or $(0.61) per share, in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Non-GAAP net income was $254 million, or $1.33 per share, compared with $193 million, or $1.01 per share in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- As of October 31, 2019, cash and cash equivalents totaled $1.598 billion.
“Keysight delivered a very strong finish to the year with both revenue and earnings exceeding the high-end of our guidance for the quarter. Record-setting quarterly and annual revenue was driven by growth across our portfolio of differentiated solutions, and broad-based momentum across multiple end markets. We continued to execute on our strategy and growth initiatives, while exceeding our commitments to customers and shareholders,” said Ron Nersesian, Keysight president and CEO.
Keysight Technologies sees FY2020 revenue of $1.045-1.065 billion, versus the consensus of $1.05 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvast Holdings (MVST) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- BuzzFeed (BZFD) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Offers Outlook
- Nerdy, Inc. (NRDY) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat; Guides Revenue Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!