Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat; Offers 4Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.19, $0.36 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $927.45 million.
Third Quarter Financial Summary
- Orders were $1,067 million, compared with $1,110 million last year, a decrease of 4%.
- GAAP revenue was $1,011 million, compared with $1,087 million last year. Non-GAAP revenue decreased 7 percent on a core basis, which excludes the impact of foreign currency changes and revenue associated with businesses acquired or divested within the last twelve months.
- GAAP net income was $176 million, or $0.93 per share, compared with GAAP net income of $159 million, or $0.83 per share, in the third quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP net income was $226 million, or $1.19 per share, compared with $239 million, or $1.25 per share in the third quarter of 2019.
- As of July 31, 2020, cash and cash equivalents totaled $1,697 million.
“Keysight delivered stronger-than-expected third quarter results as we ramped production capacity back to nearly 100% by quarter-end. Our execution and financial performance demonstrated the exceptional resilience of our business for the second quarter in a row, even with continued macro challenges. The Keysight team rapidly adapted to a new operating environment, while delivering on our commitments to customers, partners, and shareholders,” said Ron Nersesian, Keysight’s Chairman, President and CEO. “Despite near-term uncertainty, we expect to achieve year-over-year revenue and earnings growth in the fourth quarter.”
Keysight Technologies sees Q4 2020 EPS of $1.42-$1.48, versus the consensus of $1.24. Keysight Technologies sees Q4 2020 revenue of $1.17-1.19 billion, versus the consensus of $1.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!