Keter Group SA (KETR) Files For Up to $100M IPO
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Keter Group SA (NYSE: KETR) files for up to $100,000,000 IPO.
The company describes itself as: "For over 70 years, Keter has inspired people to create amazing spaces in and around the home through an innovative, industry-leading portfolio of durable indoor and outdoor lifestyle solutions.
Our balanced and diversified portfolio of categories, brands and products, which is unmatched by our competition in terms of design, functionality, quality, breadth or global reach, is defended by an intellectual property portfolio of approximately 1,500 registered patents, as of September 5, 2021, and decades of accumulated know-how. Our products are distributed in approximately 100 countries through a network of blue-chip, omnichannel retail partners, with Keter having a superior presence in the e-commerce channel, compared to the broader home and garden solutions industry. We believe the breadth, depth and quality of our product offering makes us a preferred partner and one-stop shop for customers, who often consider us a category captain in resin-based products, and to whom we provide innovative, sustainable and cost-efficient products. In the year ended December 31, 2020, we generated €1,235.7 million in revenue, a loss for the year of €(76.8) million and €194.4 million in Adjusted EBITDA. In the six months ended June 30, 2021, we generated €855.0 million in revenue, a profit for the period of €2.4 million and €149.3 million in Adjusted EBITDA."
Goldman Sachs International, J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities and Jefferies will serve as lead underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Milan Laser Inc (MLAN) Files IPO Registration Statement
- CI&T Inc (CINT) Files IPO Registration Statement
- IPO for SPAC PepperLime Health Acquisition Corporation (PEPL) Opens at $9.90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!