Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 7, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.1% Yield
- Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Chemours (CC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!