Kellogg (K) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kellogg (NYSE: K) reported Q4 EPS of $0.86, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.5 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kellogg (K) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Badger Meter (BMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Stride Inc. (LRN) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c