Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.59), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $35 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.37 million.
"Karyopharm made substantial progress in 2020 towards its mission of improving the lives of patients with cancer, marked by the FDA approval of XPOVIO in two additional oncology indications: relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and multiple myeloma in patients who have received at least one prior therapy," said Michael G. Kauffman, MD, PhD, Chief Executive Officer of Karyopharm. "In addition, we were particularly encouraged that the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN) added three different XPOVIO combination regimens to its Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) for previously treated multiple myeloma. As we begin to execute our plans for 2021, we are focused on the commercial expansion of XPOVIO into the second- and third-line treatment settings for multiple myeloma, a significantly increased addressable patient population. We are also progressing the international expansion of NEXPOVIO® (selinexor), with a European Commission (EC) regulatory decision expected by April 2021 following the recent positive opinion issued from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP). In parallel to our commercial efforts in the hematology space, our clinical development of XPOVIO in solid tumor indications continues to advance, with top-line data from the Phase 3 SIENDO study in endometrial cancer expected in the second half of 2021."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Levi (LEVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Raises First Half Outlook
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!