Kartoon Channel! Appoints Former Senior Walt Disney Company Executive as Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer for Newly Announced KC! Kidaverse (GNUS)
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genius Brands International (“Genius Brands”) (NASDAQ: GNUS) today announced the appointment of Todd Steinman to the Kartoon Channel! Executive Team as Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer of the Company’s recently announced Kartoon Channel! Kidaverse.
Steinman is an esteemed growth marketing executive who most recently served as Vice President in the Direct to Consumer and International division at The Walt Disney Company, which included Disney+ during its launch. He helped create solutions to leverage the Walt Disney Company’s portfolio of linear and digital brands, including DISNEY, HULU, ESPN, ABC, FREEFORM, FX, and Nat Geo, while setting strategy for ad sales and revenue teams. Prior to his role at The Walt Disney Company, Steinman co-founded the digital media agency, M80, and then led the NBC Universal media team for WPP after they acquired M80. He negotiated multi-million-dollar annual media deals with Google/YouTube, Amazon, Hulu, Disney, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, and others, while managing an annual budget north of $1 billion.
Steinman will report to Jon Ollwerther, President of Kartoon Channel! and KC! Kidaverse, who stated: “Todd has a history of driving growth for the most important names in entertainment. With the announcement of the KC! Kidaverse, and the acquisition of Ameba TV, Kartoon Channel! has reached a new inflection point, and I could not be more thrilled to welcome an executive of Todd’s caliber to help drive our business to the next level.”
“There is an electric excitement about the Kartoon Channel! and KC! Kidaverse in the kid’s and family market,” said Steinman, “It’s a breakthrough concept, and I’m looking forward to bringing all my expertise to help drive it forward.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Reports Q1 Revenue of $10.3M, Net Loss of $6.6M
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (BKKT) Announces CFO Resignation
- Tesla (TSLA) Falls Over 4% as Investors Fret About More Musk Attacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Twitter, Hulu, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!