Karooooo Ltd. (KARO) Prices 1.05M Share IPO at $28/Sh
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Karooooo Ltd. (NASDAQ: KARO) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of its ordinary shares. Karooooo is issuing and offering 1,050,000 of its ordinary shares at an initial public offering price of $28.00 per ordinary share for total gross proceeds of approximately $29.4 million. In addition, the underwriters of the initial public offering have an option to purchase up to an additional 157,500 ordinary shares from Karooooo. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on April 1, 2021 under the symbol "KARO." The offering is expected to close on April 6, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley and BofA Securities are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. William Blair is acting as book running manager, and Canaccord Genuity, Raymond James and Stifel are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- Providence-backed DoubleVerify's shares jumps 30% in NYSE debut
- FTC Solar Inc. (FTCI) Announces Proposed 18.42M Share IPO Between $18-$20/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, William Blair, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!