Kar Auction Services (KAR) Misses Q4 EPS by 29c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Below Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kar Auction Services (NYSE: KAR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), $0.29 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $529.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $571.95 million.
Kar Auction Services sees FY2021 EPS of $0.87, versus the consensus of $1.50.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kar Auction Services (KAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genuine Parts (GPC) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- S&T Bancorp (STBA) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!