KalVista Pharmaceuticals (KALV) Prices 5.375M Share Upsized Common Offering at $36/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KalVista Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KALV) today announced the pricing of its upsized underwritten public offering of 5,375,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $36.00 per share. The gross proceeds to KalVista from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by KalVista, are expected to be $193.5 million. In addition, KalVista has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 806,250 shares of common stock in connection with the public offering. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by KalVista. The offering is expected to close on or about February 16, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company and Roth Capital Partners are acting as co-managers.
KalVista intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund the planned Phase 3 trial of KVD900, the planned Phase 2 trial of KVD824 and continued development of KalVista’s oral Factor XIIa programs. The remainder of the net proceeds, if any, will be used for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) at Buy
- DoubleVerify (DV) IPO Opens 30% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Cantor Fitzgerald, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Roth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!