KBR, Inc. (KBR) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenue Mid-Points Outlook Above Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.47 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.51 billion.
- Accelerated Earnings Growth and Value Creation Expected Following Strategic Steps Taken in 2020 4th Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Completed strategic acquisition of Centauri, accelerating KBR into national security missions at scale in growing areas including space, intelligence, cyber solutions and emerging technologies such as directed energy and missile defense
- Established a goal of net-zero carbon emissions by 2030, linked achievement of environmental, social and governance goals to executive compensation, and announced that KBR achieved carbon neutrality in 2019 Fiscal 2020 Highlights
- Delivered $5.8 billion of revenue, $57 million of Operating Income, $478 million of Adjusted EBITDA, $367 million of Operating Cash Flow and $290 million of Adjusted Operating Cash Flow
- Posted double-digit revenue growth in Defense & Intel and Science & Space businesses
- Achieved book-to-bill, excluding PFIs, of 1.2x in Government Solutions and 1.4x in Sustainable Technology Solutions
- Positioned Sustainable Technology Solutions for growth in attractive areas such as energy transition, digital operating solutions and circular economy technologies
Stuart Bradie, President and CEO of KBR, said, "2020 was a year of significant achievement for KBR, as we successfully advanced our long-term vision. We accelerated growth into attractive markets with the Centauri acquisition, strategically focused our commercial portfolio toward clean, sustainable solutions, and significantly advanced our corporate ESG and sustainability strategy, committing to net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 and achieving carbon neutrality in 2019. Throughout the year, our team of teams delivered outstanding safety and operational performance, generated healthy profit and superb cash flow, drove innovation with technology advances and expanded our footprint through new program wins. Our progress is underscored by the strong book-to-bill achieved by our Government and Sustainable Tech businesses that underpins the 2021 guidance we are announcing today. Looking ahead, I am confident KBR is well-positioned to continue driving growth and value for our stakeholders, and I would like to thank our 29,000 people for their perseverance, agility and teamwork through an unusual year."
KBR, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of $2.00-$2.20, versus the consensus of $2.07. KBR, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $5.8-6.2 billion, versus the consensus of $5.95 billion.
KBR expects its 2021 financial results to be as follows:
- Consolidated Revenue: $5.8 billion to $6.2 billion
- Adjusted EBITDA Margin: ~9%
- Effective Tax Rate: 25% to 26%
- Earnings per Share (EPS): $1.39 to $1.59
- Adjusted EPS: $2.00 to $2.20
- Operating Cash Flow (OCF): $250 million to $290 million
- Adjusted OCF: $280 million to $320 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on KBR, Inc. (KBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!