KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) to IPO 48M Shares at $19/sh
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KANZHUN LIMITED (Nasdaq: BZ), a leading online recruitment platform in China, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 48,000,000 American Depositary Shares ("ADSs"), at US$19.00 per ADS, for a total offering size of US$912.0 million, assuming the underwriters do not exercise their option to purchase additional ADSs. Each ADS represents two Class A ordinary shares of the Company. The ADSs have been approved for listing and are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market today under the symbol “BZ”. The offering is expected to close on June 15, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company has granted the underwriters an option, exercisable within 30 days from the date of the final prospectus, to purchase up to an aggregate of 7,200,000 additional ADSs at US$ 19.00 per ADS.
Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and UBS Securities LLC (names in alphabetical order) are acting as the lead joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Limited and Haitong International Securities Company Limited are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Futu Inc. and Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited are acting as the co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Kanzhun (BZ) at Neutral (correction)
- DiDi Global (DIDI) Falls Another 20%, Down 42% from June 30 IPO
- Industrial Human Capital, Inc. (AXHU) Announces 25M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesUBS, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!