Jumia Technologies (JMIA) Announces Completion of At The Market Offering of 8.96M ADSs
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jumia Technologies AG (NYSE: JMIA), the leading pan-African e-commerce platform, announced that it has completed its “at the market” offering. All 8,962,961 ADSs offered by Jumia were sold at an average price of $38.90 per ADS, generating aggregate gross proceeds of $348.6 million. Proceeds, net of commissions and estimated expenses, are expected to be $341.2 million. Jumia intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
On March 18, 2021, Jumia filed a prospectus supplement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the sale of 8,962,961 ADSs through an “at the market” offering with Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as Jumia’s agent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Prices Primary and Upsized Secondary Public Offering at $53.50/sh
- Box (BOX) Confirms Strategic Partnership with KKR (KKR), Including $500 Million KKR-led Investment
- Global Ship Lease (GSL) Prices Secondary Offering of its Class A Common Shares by Certain Shareholders at $12.50/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!