Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.17; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1546.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 10, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
“Johnson Outdoors’ balance sheet remains strong, and the dividend increase reflects our confidence in our business performance and strategic plans,” said David W. Johnson, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- Vislink Technologies Inc. (VISL) Awarded $3.8 Million U.S. Department of Defense Order for Handheld Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Receiver Devices and Accessories
- Blink Charging (BLNK) Deploys EV Charging Stations at AtlantiCare Facilities Across New Jersey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!