Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.100 Quarterly Dividend per Class A Shares; 0.5% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.100 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 10, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Danimer Scientific (DNMR) Misses Q1 EPS by $1.06, Revenues Beat
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. New (MEEC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!