Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.0909 Quarterly Dividend per Class B Shares; 0.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0909 per Class B share, or $0.3636 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 10, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC (FCRD) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!