Jiayuan.com Int'l (DATE) Meets, Exceeds 110M Registered User Milestone
- S&P 500, Dow climb on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
Jiayuan.com Int'l (NASDAQ: DATE) announced that the number of registered user accounts on Jiayuan.com surpassed the 110 million milestone at 7:44 P.M. Beijing Time on June 29, 2014.
Since its inception over ten years ago, Jiayuan has enabled 12.3 million successful matches in China. According to comScore, Jiayuan remains by far China's leader in online dating, accounting for 58.4% of the total time spent on online dating in March 2014.
"I am pleased to see Jiayuan's registered user accounts surpass the 110 million mark as we continue to gain momentum from our solid start to the year," commented Mr. Linguang Wu, CEO of Jiayuan. "Passing the 110 million milestone speaks to the strength and growing popularity of our platform as we make the investments needed to increase our brand equity and solidify our leadership over our competitors. These investments include ramping up mobile monetization now that we have successful grown our mobile platform to include 24.8 million registered user accounts and 31.2 million activated installments as of June 29, 2014."
Mr. Wu concluded, "Looking to the future, we will continue to build upon this massive database of marriage minded singles by integrating it with our proprietary CRM system in an effort to consolidate the traditional matchmaking business in China which we believe is poised for a period of explosive growth. 2014 is an important year for us strategically as we make investments in our database of eligible singles to generate new revenue streams and ensure the long-term sustainability of our business."
Jiayuan.com hit the 100 million registered user accounts milestone on January 14, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Playboy (PLBY) Names Cardi B As Creative Director In Residence
- Trinseo (TSE) Announces $200M Share Buyback; Declares $0.32 Dividend
- Redbox (RDBX) Deploying Digital Video Signage on an Expected 4,000 Kiosks Through Partnership With Velocity MSC Expanding Promotional Capabilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!