Jasper Therapeutics (JSPR) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jasper Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: JSPR) (“Jasper”), a biotechnology company focused on developing novel antibody therapies targeting c-Kit (CD117) to address diseases such as chronic spontaneous urticaria and lower to intermediate risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) as well as novel stem cell transplant conditioning regimes, announced today that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Jasper intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the aggregate number of shares of common stock offered in the public offering, at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the proposed offering will be sold by Jasper. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as the active book-running managers for the proposed offering. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as a passive book-running manager for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jasper Therapeutics (JSPR) Announces 60M Share Offering at $1.50/sh
- Nemaura Medical (NMRD) Prices 4.8M Share Offering at $1.75/sh
- GeneDx Holdings (WGS) Announces $150M Proposed Share Offering and Concurrent Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!