Janus Henderson Group plc (JHG) Prices 30.67M Share Secondary Offering at $29.25/Sh by Selling Shareholder and Associated Share Buyback
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janus Henderson Group plc (NYSE: JHG) announces today the pricing of the secondary offering of 30,668,922 shares of common stock by its largest stockholder, Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (the ‘Selling Stockholder’), at a price of $29.25 per share. The Company has agreed to purchase, as part of the offering, 8,048,360 shares of common stock through the underwriters pursuant to the Company’s previously announced repurchase program at the price at which the shares of common stock are sold to the public in the offering, less the underwriting discount. The Company intends to fund the repurchase with cash on hand. The repurchased shares will be cancelled and no longer outstanding following the completion of the repurchase.
The offering will result in the Selling Stockholder exiting its entire ownership position in the Company. The Selling Stockholder will receive all the proceeds from the offering. The Company is not offering any shares of its common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of its common stock by the Selling Stockholder. The offering is expected to close on 9 February 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The secondary offering is occurring simultaneously in the United States and internationally through underwriters led by sole book-running manager Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC.
The Company has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (‘SEC’) for the offering to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC, including the preliminary prospectus supplement dated 4 February 2021, for more complete information about the Company and this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Prices 4.5M Share Common Offering at $19.50/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Henderson Group, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!