Jabil (JBL) Announces New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today, Jabil Inc. (NYSE: JBL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $1 billion in common stock. The shares will be repurchased from time-to-time through fiscal year 2023 using various methods, including in the open market at the Company's discretion and subject to market conditions and other factors.
“This is continued evidence of our ongoing commitment to return capital to shareholders,” said CEO Mark Mondello. “This $1 billion authorization reflects our belief in Jabil’s ability to generate strong earnings and free cash flows,” added Mondello.
Since 2016, Jabil has returned approximately $2 billion to shareholders through both share repurchases and dividends. As part of this shareholder return framework, Jabil has repurchased 63.6 million shares at an average price of $28.73.
“The Jabil team continues to deliver strong results as we focus on best-in-class financial targets at scale. We look forward to sharing more detail, including our outlook for FY22, during our fourth annual investor briefing in September,” continued Mondello.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Prelim. Q3 Guidance Misses Consensus, Raises Buyback
- Danimer Scientific (DNMR) shares information to clarify misconceptions raised in Muddy Waters' recent short-seller report
- Presidio Property Trust (SQFT) Announces up to $10M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!