JOFF Fintech Acquisition Corp. (JOFF) Prices 36M Unit Upsized IPO at $10/Unit
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JOFF Fintech Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: JOFF) today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 36,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market and trade under the ticker symbol “JOFFU” beginning Friday, February 5, 2021.
Each unit consists of one share of the Company’s Class A common stock and one-third of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of the Company’s Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbols “JOFF” and “JOFFW,” respectively. The initial public offering is expected to close on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company is a newly incorporated blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.
RBC Capital Markets is acting as sole book-running manager. The Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to 5,400,000 additional units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The initial public offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- SolarWinds (SWI) Reports Prelim. Q1 Results
- Coinbase Announces Update Regarding Conversion of Shares of Class B Common Stock to Shares of Class A Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!