JD.com (JD) Announces Spin-off And Separate Listing Of JD Property On The Main Board Of The Stock Exchange Of Hong Kong Limited
- S&P 500, Nasdaq fall as tech shares give up gains
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Amazon reportedly eyes ad-tier of Prime Video streaming service: WSJ
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Cathie Wood buys the dip in Coinbase shares amid SEC crackdown
Get Alerts JD Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 30, 2023 8:46 AM EDT)
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) announced:
This announcement is made pursuant to Part XIVA of the SFO, PN15 and Rule 13.09(2)(a) of the Listing Rules.
The Board is pleased to announce that the Company intends to spin-off JD Property by way of a separate listing of the JD Property Shares on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Company submitted a spin-off proposal to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange pursuant to PN15 in relation to the Proposed Spin-off and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange has confirmed that the Company may proceed with the Proposed Spin-off.
On 30 March 2023, JD Property, through its Joint Sponsors, submitted a listing application form (Form A1) to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange to apply for the listing of, and permission to deal in, the JD Property Shares on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Plans Ad Tier For Prime Video Streaming Service - WSJ
- American Lithium (AML) to Spin Out Macusani Uranium Deposit into an Independent Public Company
- Amazon Pay Adds Affirm (AFRM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!