JAKKS Pacific's (JAKK) Halloween Unit Announces Expanded Agreements
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
JAKKS Pacific (Nasdaq: JAKK) announced that its Halloween costume division, Disguise®, has renewed and expanded agreements for multiple top entertainment properties to produce Halloween costumes and accessories launching at retailers nationwide this Halloween season.
Disguise has renewed its licensing contract with American Greetings Properties to create costumes and accessories for the beloved Care Bears™ property and has expanded their agreement to now include Strawberry Shortcake™.
Disguise has also renewed its agreement with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products to produce costumes and accessories for renowned properties, The Simpsons and Family Guy.
Lastly, Disguise has renewed agreements with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to continue creating Halloween costumes and accessories for the iconic Austin Powers™ franchise.
“We are very excited to continue to create costumes that bring to life these iconic characters,” said Joe Anton, President of Disguise Inc. “Disguise is the go-to manufacturer for high-quality, cost conscious costumes that meet the demands of today’s discerning consumer. We pride ourselves on offering unique and creative costumes that raise the bar year after year. These are characters that everyone knows and loves and our teams bring the industry’s top expertise to each and every license.”
Care Bears™, Austin Powers™, Family Guy and The Simpsons costumes will be available at retailers nationwide for the 2014 Halloween season. Strawberry Shortcake costumes and accessories will be available in 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Announces CFO Transition and Reaffirms Q2 and FY22 Guidance
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Appoints Randy J. Martinez to its Board
- JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) PT Raised to $11 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!