Ituran Location & Control (ITRN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ituran Location & Control (NASDAQ: ITRN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.82 million.
Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2020
- Improved results versus the prior quarter, as the Company continues to successfully overcome some of the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Net increase in aftermarket subscribers of 21,000 and net decrease in OEM subscribers of 5,000;
- Revenue of $63.6 million, up 5.4% sequentially;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $16.6 million, up 10% sequentially;
- Generated $16.5 million in quarterly operating cash flow;
- Declared dividend of $10 million;
Eyal Sheratzky, Co-CEO of Ituran said, "We are very happy with the continued improvement in our results which outperformed our expectations, particularly the sequential growth in revenue and EBITDA. We are also pleased with our highest-ever full year operating cash flow of $60 million. This is despite a difficult year for everyone, demonstrating the resilience and stability of our business even in the toughest of times. Our improving financial performance into the fourth quarter as well as our after-market net subscriber growth of 21,000, a growth rate we typically expect in normal times, demonstrate that Ituran is well on the way to recovery. We expect the positive trend to continue in the quarters ahead."
Mr. Sheratzky continued, "Given the improvements in our business and the strong cash generation, the Board decided to renew our dividend payments, while maintaining a level of conservatism, as long as the pandemic impact continues globally. We look forward to sharing the ongoing fruits of our success with our shareholders."
Mr. Sheratzky concluded, "I am confident that Ituran is emerging from this period in a much stronger position with a platform for long-term sustainable and profitable growth for the years ahead."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ituran Location & Control (ITRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Miss
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!