Israel Acquisitions Corp (ISRLU) Downsizes IPO Plans to 12.5M Units at $10/unit
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Israel Acquisitions Corp (NASDAQ: ISRLU) announces downsized IPO plans of 12,500,000 units at $10 per unit, each unit consisting of one Class A ordinary share and one redeemable warrant.
The company previously indicated 15,000,000 unit IPO at $10 per unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FREYR Battery (FREY) Prices Upsized $230M Public Offering of Ordinary Shares at $11.50/sh
- Blink Charging (BLNK) deploys EV charging stations in Atlanta
- NaaS Technology (NAAS) Announces $30 Million Private Placement of Ordinary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!