Iron Spark I Inc. (ISAA) Prices 15M Share IPO at $10/Sh
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Iron Spark I Inc. (NASDAQ: ISAA) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at $10.00 per share. The shares are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market and trade under the ticker symbol “ISAA” beginning today, June 9, 2021.
In addition, the underwriters have 45 days to exercise the over-allotment option to purchase an additional 2,250,000 shares offered by the Company to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is expected to close on June 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley is acting as sole book-running manager in the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on June 8, 2021. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Prices 2M Share Offering at $75/sh
- Enfusion, Inc (ENFN) Files For Up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!