Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $464 million versus the consensus estimate of $460.61 million.
President & Chief Executive Officer Dallas Tanner comments: "Reflecting on 2020, I could not be prouder of the role Invitation Homes played in helping to provide comfortable homes and genuine care to residents in a year when the importance of home has never been greater. While delivering this experience to our residents, we also achieved another year of financial performance near the top of the real estate sector. Executing nimbly to meet strong demand, we increased occupancy in every month of 2020, and closed the year with record-high Same Store occupancy of 98.3% in December and our highest blended rent growth of the year. With a strong and stable resident base, we also continue to collect rents near historical average levels.
"This momentum positions us well for growth in 2021. In addition to enjoying favorable industry fundamentals, we are also entering the new year more active in the acquisition market than we have been since prior to our 2017 IPO. We'll remain opportunistic in what we see as a highly accretive environment, and continue to buy with the same discipline and rigor we have exercised throughout our history that led to the high-quality portfolio we have today. As we focus on executing our plan for 2021, we will also continue to prioritize the safety of our stakeholders, and support our residents and associates as we have done consistently throughout these uncertain times. The ever-changing environment of 2020 could not impede us from executing on strategic initiatives to drive growth and enhance the resident experience, and we are excited as we look into 2021 and beyond at strong fundamentals and an opportunity to raise the bar even higher."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss
- VerifyMe Inc. (VRME) Announces Filing of Co-Sponsored SPAC Registration Statement
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) reported consolidated sales of $3.62 million for the fiscal third quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!