Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.17; 2.3% Yield
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 13.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on February 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.1675; 1.1% Yield
- Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!