Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICMB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.76 million.
Mr. Michael C. Mauer, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, said "We are very pleased with the overall performance of our portfolio companies. Companies have adapted to operating in the COVID environment over the short term. Most of those affected are showing signs of a true recovery during the first quarter."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
- Alithya Group (ALYA) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04 on Revenues of $78M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!