Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.76), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.85). Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.84 million.
“2020 was a transformational year for our company with the launch of our first product, CAPLYTA. I am proud of the important progress that our organization has achieved. We navigated unprecedented and challenging COVID-19 circumstances and still accomplished key commercial and clinical development milestones,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “We look forward to continuing our progress as we seek to expand our CAPLYTA label to include patients with bipolar depression. We are excited about our late-stage lumateperone programs in depressive disorders and the advancement of a long-acting injectable formulation into clinical trials as well as further expanding our pipeline with ITI-1284.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces Data Published in NEJM Shows its Tofacitinib Meets Primary Endpoint in Brazilian Study in Patients Hospitalized with COVID-19 Pneumonia
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says massive increase in Supercharger network is underway
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL) Starts Construction On Revolutionary Ship
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!