Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.74), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.81).
“We are very excited about the recent FDA approval of CAPLYTA™ (lumateperone) for the treatment of schizophrenia and we are fully prepared for our planned commercial launch later this month,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “We have also continued to advance our pipeline programs in 2019 and anticipate a number of meaningful developments in 2020, including reporting topline data from our lumateperone Phase 3 trial in bipolar depression and topline data from our ITI-214 Phase 1/2 trial in heart failure.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Moderna (MRNA), Tabuk Pharmaceuticals Partner to Commercialize Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine in Saudi Arabia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!