Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.75), $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.91).
“2018 was an important year for ITCI,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “The FDA accepted for review our NDA for lumateperone for the treatment of schizophrenia. We also made significant progress in building our commercial infrastructure in preparation for potential launch, including the hiring of our commercial senior leadership team. In addition, we continued to advance our clinical and preclinical development programs including lumateperone for bipolar depression, ITI-214 and ITI-333 and look forward to providing additional updates on these programs in the year ahead.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Moderna (MRNA), Tabuk Pharmaceuticals Partner to Commercialize Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine in Saudi Arabia
- MediaCo (MDIA) announces Rahsan-Rahsan Lindsay has been named Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!