Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat
- Stocks subdued as investors waver over U.S. inflation signals
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/23: (DHX) (RCUS) (CXM) Higher; (PRTG) (TALO) (KBH) Lower (more...)
- Robinhood Allowing Some Investors Access to CLEAR Secure (YOU) IPO
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.79), $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.00). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.37 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.86 million.
“Our Company is in a strong position. CAPLYTA is approved for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults and I am pleased with the prescription growth of CAPLYTA as we continue to provide this important medicine to patients. In addition, we have a broad development plan for lumateperone in other major neuropsychiatric conditions. We are soon submitting an sNDA for lumateperone for a second major indication, bipolar depression and initiating late stage studies in adjunctive MDD and in major depressive episodes with mixed features in patients with either bipolar disorder or MDD,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “Our robust pipeline including our LAI formulation of lumateperone, ITI-214 and ITI-333 continue to advance and we are well capitalized to fund our commercial activities and development programs.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PerkinElmer (PKI) anticipates exceeding its previously announced financial guidance for the second quarter
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!