Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Stocks clamber up from 4-week low, dollar hovers beneath 10-week high
- Dollar holds gains after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- UK Supermarket Chain Morrisons Soars 31% After Rejecting $7.6 Billion Takeover Bid From US Private Equity Firm CD&R, Amazon (AMZN), KKR, and Apollo Rumored to Be Interested
- Bitcoin slumps in wake of China crackdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.63), $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.80).
“I am pleased with the significant progress we have made in the third quarter across our commercial, regulatory, and clinical initiatives,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “We are preparing for a potential launch of lumateperone in the first quarter of 2020, and continue to advance our clinical programs, including our PDE1 program and our Phase 3 trial evaluating lumateperone as an adjunctive therapy in bipolar depression.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Announces Top-Line Phase 2 Data of Nezulcitinib In COVID-19 Patients Hospitalized With Acute Lung Injury
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Charlotte's Web Holdings (CWBHF) Appoints Tim Saunders to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!