Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c, Revenues Miss
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.73), $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.93). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.44 million.
“In the midst of these unprecedented times we are proud of the agile adaptation of our organization to successfully execute a virtual launch of CAPLYTA, a new treatment option for adult patients suffering from schizophrenia,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “Beyond our commercial efforts, we also continue to make progress in the advancement of our development programs, having completed patient enrollment in our Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating lumateperone as an adjunctive treatment in bipolar depression (Study 402) and clinical conduct in our proof-of-mechanism (Phase I/II) study evaluating ITI-214 in patients with heart failure.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Winnebago Industries (WGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!