Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.65), $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.80). Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.5 million.
“The acceptance of our sNDAs by the FDA is an important step towards a potential new treatment option for patients living with bipolar depression, a condition with a limited number of approved treatments. While preparing for this significant opportunity, our team will continue to execute on our commercial objectives for CAPLYTA and advance our robust pipeline,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aquestive Therapeutics Inc. (AQST) Announces Leadership Transition of Chief Financial Officer
- Tarsus Pharmaceuticals (TARS) Announces Positive Results of TP-03 Phase 2b/3 Saturn-1 Trial
- Applied UV (AUVI) and FSG Sign Master Distributor Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!