Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.96), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.91). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.91 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.03 million.
“We have completed our first full quarter of commercial activities, adapting to the unprecedented challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, and I am encouraged by CAPLYTA’s week over week prescription growth and increasing prescriber base,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “I am pleased with our team’s performance in the current environment, the positive physician response to CAPLYTA and the impact we are making in the lives of patients suffering from schizophrenia. We are also excited about advancements in our pipeline, including the upcoming announcement of results from our Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating lumateperone as an adjunctive treatment in bipolar depression (Study 402) and the continued progress in our other pipeline programs.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBRE Group (CBRE) Confirms Deal to Acquire Majority Interest in and Form Strategic Partnership With Turner & Townsend
- Aaron's (AAN) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c; Raises Revenue Outlook
- WEC Energy (WEC) Acquires 90% Stake in Sapphire Sky Wind Energy Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!