Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.96), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.91). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.91 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.03 million.
“We have completed our first full quarter of commercial activities, adapting to the unprecedented challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, and I am encouraged by CAPLYTA’s week over week prescription growth and increasing prescriber base,” said Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and CEO of Intra-Cellular Therapies. “I am pleased with our team’s performance in the current environment, the positive physician response to CAPLYTA and the impact we are making in the lives of patients suffering from schizophrenia. We are also excited about advancements in our pipeline, including the upcoming announcement of results from our Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating lumateperone as an adjunctive treatment in bipolar depression (Study 402) and the continued progress in our other pipeline programs.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Accenture (ACN) Intends to Acquire Exton Consulting
- Climate Change Crisis Real Impact I Acquisition (CLII) Will Transfer to Nasdaq Following Completion of Merger with EVgo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!