Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21, 3.8% Yield; Announces $300M Share Repurchase Program
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
Michael I. Roth, Chairman and CEO of Interpublic Group commented, "Since initiating our capital-return programs in 2011, we have returned a total of $3.6 billion to shareholders through a combination of common share dividends and repurchases, and we have reduced our outstanding shares eligible for dilution by 30%. Further, this marks our sixth consecutive year of double-digit percentage increases to the dividend. Together, these actions reflect our continuing operating success in recent years, IPG's substantial financial strength, and significant confidence in our future prospects."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Interpublic Group (IPG) PT Raised to $40 at Huber Research
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!