Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.9% to $0.235; 4.3% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.235 per share, or $0.94 annualized. This is an 11.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 28, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Linde (LIN) Declares $1.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!