Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.9% to $0.235; 4.3% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.235 per share, or $0.94 annualized. This is an 11.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 28, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPG Names Heide Gardner Global Culture Officer
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 9% Yield
- Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 8.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!