Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin struggles to regain ground after plunging on China crackdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.235 per share, or $0.94 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 31, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Google in EU crosshairs again with advertising antitrust inquiry
- Centogene N.V. (CNTG) Sets Mission to Enable the Cure of 100 Rare Diseases Within the Next 10 Years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!