Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Chief Medical Officer Jason Campagna Resigns to Pursue Other Opportunities
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intercept Pharma (NASDAQ: ICPT) disclosed:
On February 18, 2021, Jason Campagna, M.D., Ph.D., notified Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) of his decision to resign from his position as the Company’s Chief Medical Officer, effective March 5, 2021, in order to pursue other opportunities. Dr. Campagna’s resignation was not the result of any disagreement regarding any matter related to the Company’s operations, policies, or practices.
Gail Cawkwell will serve as acting Chief Medical Officer pending appointment of a permanent replacement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- Duke Energy (DUK) responds to North Carolina Utilities Commission's decision on Duke Energy Progress' 2019 rate request
- Tencent Music (TME) Appoints Zhu Liang as New CEO; Announces Cussion Kar Shun Pang as New Executive Board Chair