Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ: IBKR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.98, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.91. Revenue for the quarter came in at $839 million versus the consensus estimate of $736.6 million.
- DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $1.16, ADJUSTED DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE1 OF $0.98.
- PRETAX INCOME OF $639 MILLION ON $893 MILLION IN NET REVENUES.
- ADJUSTED PRETAX INCOME OF $542 MILLION ON $796 MILLION IN ADJUSTED NET REVENUES1.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Interactive Brokers (IBKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Provides 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Information Services Group (III) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Howard Hughes Corp. (HHC) Misses Q1 EPS by 63c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!