InterDigital (IDCC) Enters Patent License Agreement With Apple (AAPL)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) today announced that the company and its patent licensing subsidiaries have entered into a patent license agreement with Apple Inc (Nasdaq: AAPL). The multi-year, royalty-bearing, worldwide and non-exclusive license agreement sets forth terms covering the sale by Apple of its products and services, including its cellular and wireless-enabled products.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medpace Holdings (MEDP) announces appointment of Jesse Geiger as president and Kevin Brady as chief financial officer
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) and Steadfast Apartment REIT Announce Strategic Merger
- General Motors (GM) Expands Access of OnStar Vehicle Insights to Non-GM Vehicles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!